FabFitFun Box Deets
Hello everyone and Happy Monday! Do you have those October feels yet? Happy Fall!
Are you loving FabFitFun? Or have you not decided yet on whether or not you wanted to make this amazing purchase? Hopefully when you find out what exactly is in the fall box, you will have an easier time making that decision! These products are in no special order but I will definitely let you know in my opininon which ones are more on the Fab side of things!
- “The Created Co. To-Go Coffee Cup”: There are two different ones you might receive. You will either receive the cup that says, “Good Morning Gorgeous” or “Joy Comes in The Morning”. Both cups are black with gold writing. While you use this cup, Created Co. donates 10% of their profit to charity: water’s mission to bring clean and safe drinking water to those in need. Also, a fun fact is that you can reduce waste and ask your local barista to fill this mug up with your favorite drink!
- My personal favorite is the “ModCloth Loch and Key Scarf”: Who isn’t rocking this scarf right now is the real question?! This scarf is super soft and definitely very large. It can be worn any way you’d like and it can even serve as a blanket if you get cold! It comes in 4 different colors. The one that they send you is random but I am loving them all! (If you wanted to see what colors they have and possibly trade with friends, they are on the website to view at www.fabfitfun.com).
- “FabFitFun Coloring Book & Colored Pencils”: These are a must have especially for college students that need to relax! Research shows that coloring helps reduce anxiety and also depression. This is definitely very therapeutic on a rainy day! Also, if you post a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #FFFCOLORINGBOOK you can have a chance to win big!
- One of my other favorites in this box is the “Pure Cosmetics Nude Collection Eyeshadow Palette”. Who doesn’t love a good nude palette to wear with basically any and every outfit?! This palette is super pretty and definitely captures the colors needed for that beautiful fall weather!
- “Mullein & Sparrow Mini French Lavender Body Oil”: I have not tried this yet but this is a must have if you want a relaxing bath! Of course you can just use the body oil however you so choose but who wouldn’t love a nice cozy bath with french lavender oil? I know I would!
- “The Browgal Clear, Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel”: This is also something I have not tried yet because I typically do not use brow things. However, this would make a perfect gift for one of my friends! This is a clear gel that will help your brows stay put in any time of condition.
- “Spongellé Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer”: This buffer is a life savor. It exfoliates and cleanses all at the same time. It is hypoallergenic and it definitely gets you all moisturized. This is also something you can use more than one time which is nice because it is not a one and done deal for how wonderful it is. After the soap is gone from the sponge just go ahead and use shower gel and it will continue to be a nice sponge.
- “ToeSox Toeless Fitness Socks”: These socks are perfect especially if you are doing any meditating or yoga and need to have grip on things. These socks are nice considering they are organic cotton and have non-slip soles which make them a perfect pair of socks for just about anything. FabFitFun had a tip for them which I found interesting and a good idea. They said to “wear a pair of these fitness socks when you get a pedicure to keep your feet warm and avoid smudging!” What a neat idea.
- “Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleaning Cloths”: These are super soft cloths that are designed to clean better than any other tissue! These are a perfect size to keep in your purse and use them on the go!
- “Skin Landry Restoring Night Serum”: This is something sent down from above! This night serum I just recently used and it smelled so good and also left my skin feeling so soft. I put this on before bed after I cleansed my face and it left me feeling relaxed when heading to bed. This serum has: antioxidants, vitamins, natural extracts, and amino acids to help improve skin texture, firmness, and elasticity while you sleep.
- The last and final thing is “Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel” and this clear gel is fast-drying. This also holds for 48 Hours which is extremely nice and it is also small enough to fit in your purse for easy on-the-go use.
This box definitely has it all! The box is also friendly in terms of being able to color it and really make it your own for storage use instead of just recycling it. On top of the box being as cute as it is, if you end up loving any of the items they also throw in some coupon codes for some of the items which is also very convenient.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out and I’d be happy to answer them for you. Also, with this box I am still offering the code: HARVEST for $10 off your box. Go ahead and click the link below to order your first box and I hope you love it as much as I do!
Sending love and positivity your way today!